Terms and conditions:
This promotional pricing is based on an engagement of a single month’s worth of bookkeeping for a single bank account with fewer than 50 transactions per month.
We will provide you with a complementary one-half hour initial meeting via Skype to discuss the engagement and whether our firm would be a good fit to provide you with bookkeeping services.
You must provide the following:
- You must provide our firm with access to your business’s bank account to allow the download of statements and transactions. As a condition of this engagement, your bank must allow for the download of a QuickBooks Web Connect file, called a “.QBX” file. This varies by bank and this can be discussed at the initial consultation.
- A chart of accounts
- A payroll expense summary for the 2015 year (we can recommend reliable payroll services if you need payroll preparation),
- A check register with expense account coding for checks so that we categorize expenses correctly, and
- Account balances as of 12/31/2015 for inventories, accounts payable, accounts receivable, lines of credits, and credit cards.
We will provide you with the following:
- Trial Balance Statement
- Detailed General Ledger
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Statement
- A copy of the QuickBooks data file if requested
All deposits to the bank account will be considered revenue unless informed otherwise.
For an additional fee, credit card reconciliations can be performed depending on the credit card issuer and only if you assist in providing proper expense account coding.
Any information, reports, or statements provided are unaudited and for internal management purposes only.
Additional services may be provided as agreed by both parties, and you may be eligible for additional discounts on other services as a condition of this engagement.
Completion of the work may be contingent on you answering questions about certain expenses (e.g., whether a transaction is related to business, or whether a transaction may be subject to meals and entertainment limitations).
Please visit our offer page, call us at (703) 486-0700, or email us to get started!